I love making a big batch of hard boiled eggs at the beginning of the week. I keep a few in the fridge to have on hand for a grab-n-go protein-rich snack and use the remaining for this quick and easy egg salad recipe. Serve it over a bed of greens, spread it on a piece of whole grain toast or a brown rice cake, or serve it as a dip with veggies and whole grain crackers as a snack!
- 6 hard boiled eggs, shells removed
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 2 Tbsp chopped herbs or chives
- 1/2 tsp paprika + dash of cayenne
- salt + pepper
In a bowl, combine avocado, greek yogurt, mustard, vinegar, seasonings, and herbs. Fold in the eggs, celery and scallions. Enjoy!